‘the Listening Room’ at the Dole was voted 2014, 2016, and 2018 Best Place to Listen to Live Music in McHenry County by the Northwest Herald Readers’ Choice Awards
“An atmosphere that is as intimate as a house concert, with the production value of a large performances venue.”
Lakeside Arts Park at the Dole is proud to present ‘the Listening Room’ at the Dole, a destination to be enjoyed by both the performer and the audience. Lakeside Legacy Foundation dedicated this beautiful venue on September 13, 2012. This opportunity was made possible by the generosity of a special group of individuals from Beach Cite, Inc.
- Accommodations for audiences up to 120
- Professional sound, lights, and production equipment
- Endless entertainment possibilities generated by audience demand, musicians, actors, directors, authors & ensemble groups
- Patrons of the Arts and Sponsorship and Legacy naming opportunities available
- Private rental for corporations and recitals.
- Contact us at 815-455-8000 for more information.
- Contact ‘the Listening Room’ at the Dole by emailing Betty Kay Swanson, Event & Program Manager at Bswanson@lakesideartspark.org or call 815-455-8000.
- View past performances
- Frequently Asked Questions
“If we touch your emotions by the display of artistic expression at any event in this facility we shall have achieved success.” — Anonymous
Masterclasses program offer students the opportunity to learn from renowned artists with national and international reputations.Apply Today | >